January 31, 2017

The Captain of the Ship


Hello, Avril here today and I'm sharing a card made with the newly released Artistic Outpost stamps
The Captain.

I've used the Ledger sheet from Ephemera Backgrounds on my base card, this was repeatedly stamped, masked and stamped with Versamark before heat embossing with White EP and then inking with Blueprint sketch Distress ink.

I built up the layers with a piece of embossed cardstock and the Postcard stamp, again from Ephemera Backgrounds, making sure the 'Ocean Grove' postmark was showing.

My Captain and his ship were stamped onto white card with Black Archival.  Both were coloured with DIs and layered onto some muslin.

The sentiment and the Anchor were stamped in black and heat set.

I hope I've inspired you to ink up your Artistic Outpost stamps and get creative , if so we would love to see what you make, so why not visit our Artistic Outpost Facebook page and link up your artwork.

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you have a great week.

Designer:  Avril Bailey

No comments: