May 2, 2017

Parisian Memories


Hello, Avril here today and I'm showcasing a card made with the Eiffel Collage stamp and one of the images from the Paris Exposition, both available from Our Daily Bread Designs.

Although in the past I have used the Eiffel Collage as the feature for a one layer card, I think they are also perfect for collaged backgrounds.

After stamping the Eiffel Collage and then distressing  with Broken China and Vintage Photo, I stamped the lady from the Paris Exposition plate and coloured with Distress inks and positioned her over the central image of the original background.  I then decided to add some paper clay molded flowers and leaves which I had tinted with Distress inks.  The base card was shaded with Broken China DI to co-ordinate.

I hope I've encouraged you to look at your Artistic Outpost rubber stamps to see alternative possibilities of using them.

If you get creative this week and do use you Artistic Outpost stamps, we would love to see what you make, so why not link up with our Artistic Outpost Facebook page.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a lovely and creative week,

Avril Bailey : Designer


No comments: