March 7, 2017

Eiffel Collage


Hello, Avril here today and I'm showcasing a card using one of the February New Release - Eiffel Collage.

I stamped the image with black Archival ink, distressed with Vintage Photo and coloured the focal part of the image with water colours.  For some extra dimension, I stamped the image again and fussy cut only the flowers, coloured, shaped and added these with foam tape.

I used one of the pretty papers from the Blushing Rose Collection for my base card and added in a stamped Postcard heading from Ephemera Backgrounds.

I hope I've encouraged you to ink up your Artistic Outpost stamps and start creating, and if so, we would love to see what you make, so please share with us on our Artistic Outpost Facebook page.

Have a great week.

Avril Bailey  :  Designer

No comments: