July 25, 2017

Anyone for Coffee?


Hello Avril here today and this week I'm showcasing these wonderful gents from Generation Redux.

I've stamped the main image in Potting Soil Archival and distressed the edges  before shading with Antique Linen DI and layering onto dark brown card. The torn ledger sheet from Ephemera Backgrounds was also stamped with Archival ink.  For contrast, the coffee label was stamped with Vintage photo DI onto cream card.

Along with a piece of burlap, my layers were assembled onto one of the papers from  the Vagabond Treasures Paper Collection.

I hope I've inspired to ink up your Artistic Outpost rubber stamps and if so, we would love you to share with us on our Artistic Outpost Facebook page.

Thanks for visiting and have a great week.

Avril Bailey:  Designer

No comments: